Friday, July 31, 2015

Official Pictures

I am excited that the professional pictures are here and I love them all. My photographer did a great job and I am glad that they turned out very well. I hope you enjoy them. (Please note that the pictures are professional pictures and are copyrighted. The only people with rights to the pictures are the photographer and myself. You may not use them without permission.)

Black Satin Pumps from Betsey Johnson

Mom & my rockstar MOH helping tie my dress

A bit of a close up of my embellishment 

"I do!" something blue

Aisle 

Tons of smile that day

The recessional 

Enjoying some cool drinks on a warm summer day

Black and white portrait

A few traditional poses

Round monochromatic bouquet

Non-traditional wedding cake

Calla Lily centerpieces 

Father Daughter Dance

First dance

Bouquet

The cake was delicious and we wrecked it

Aisle

Ceremony View

Rings



Love :)

2 comments: